- About Us
- Wholeness Not Perfection: An Interfaith Framework For Mental Health
- Youth and You: Local Opportunities for Juvenile Justice Ministry In Texas
- Eat of the Good Things
- Taste and See: A Justice Framework for Food
- Building a Healthy State Budget
- Do This And You Will Live
- To Mend The World: A Justice Framework For Creation Care
- Faith and Public Policy
- Contact Us
Faith in Democracy
Why is it so important for people of faith to be strong and active citizens?
• Our faith calls us to live in community with others—for anyone blessed to live in a free democratic state, being in community includes helping to make the important decisions that affect everyone.
• Our faith calls us to care for “the least of these”—that includes making sure public resources are divided fairly and that disadvantaged people don’t get the short end of the stick in state programs and services.
• Our faith calls us to be good stewards of all God has given us—it’s up to today’s Texans to make good decisions about our natural and human resources so that future generations can thrive.